Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~Yellow Romantic Era Dress~

This Romantic Era dress is a lovely light yellow floral, trimmed at the neckline and sleeves with delicate white lace.

The back is detailed with historically accurate curved seams and dropped shoulder seams, as well as a row of delightful pearl "buttons" that disguise the velcro closure.

Kirsten's pantaloons are not included, but if you need some, I can make similar ones for $6. :-)
Included with the dress are a cute little pair of white slipper shoes.
Dress with shoes- $22*
Just the dress-$18*
*Plus shipping and handling

Email me at thewelldresseddoll@hotmail.com  or comment to discuss payment options.

Let me know if you would like hair ribbons, as the ones pictured are just some old ones I had on hand. I would be happy to select some especially for you, if needed. :-)

Dress modeled by my circa 1993 American Girl  Kirsten doll.

No comments: